Sunday 23 June 2013

Featured Designer on Pattern Observer





















Thrilled for such lovely feature of my work and my new collection of cushions on Pattern Observer. The feature talks about my inspirations, my new facebook page which by the way I kindly invite you to follow and my new fabric collection with Modern Yardage (coming soon!) and very importantly an exclusive coupon for Pattern Observer readers with 20% discount on any of the designs on Gabote shop - just go to this link.
I just have one more thing to say before I finish this blog post: Bravo! Thanks so much to Pattern Observer for supporting and believing in my work! As always it is a big honour : )
........................
Emocionada por tan linda publicación de mi trabajo y mi nueva colección de cojines en Pattern ObserverEl artículo haba sobre mis inspiraciones, mi nueva página de facebook la cual gentilmente los invito a que sigan y mi nueva colección de telas con Modern Yardage (a ser lanzada pronto!) y muy importante un cupón exclusivo para los lectores de Pattern Observer con un 20% de descuento en cualquiera de los diseños de mi tienda Gabote - para ello sólo tienes que ir a este link.
Sólo tengo una cosa más para decir antes de finalizar este blog post: Bravo! Muchas gracias a Pattern Observer for apoyar y creer en mi trabajo! Como siempre es un gran honor : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...