Thursday 29 January 2015

Playtime Paris this weekend!






















Sharing a few snapshots of the work I have been doing in preparation for Playtime Paris this weekend! Already packing things in the suitcase for the Paris adventure, I bring my portfolio and a few illustrated pieces for my table : ) Crossing my fingers for everything to go well.
...........................................
Compartiendo algunas imágenes del trabajo que he estado realizando en preparación para Playtime en Paris este fin de semana! Ya empecando cosas en la maleta para la aventura en Paris, traigo mi portafolio y algunas piezas ilustradas para mi mesa : ) El trabajo está hecho ahora a cruzar los deditos y orar para que todo vaya bien y sin contratiempos.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck this weekend and great to see you on Print and Patttern as well x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...