Thursday 14 January 2016

Playtime Paris 2016

































Very excited to share the news about my participation at Playtime Paris Show. I’ll be exhibiting again along other 11 illustrators in the creatif space, where I’ll be showcasing my latest hand painted prints and children's illustrations inspired in my love of flora and fauna, folk art, wooden animal toys and my eternal fascination for animals of the sea and birds. The show is taking place from Sunday 24th - Tuesday 26th of January. On my instagram account I'm also sharing behind the scenes snapshots, work in progress and preparations in the lead up to the show https://www.instagram.com/gabrielalarios1/


Dates: Sunday 24 - Tuesday 26 January, 2016
Place: Parc Floral de Paris, l’ espace de Evenéments
Time: 9:30 - 6:30 pm

---------------

Muy emocionada de compartir las noticias sobre mi participación en el show Playtime en Paris. Estaré exhibiendo algunas de mis más recientes piezas de trabajo en el espacio creatif junto con otras 11 ilustradoras y diseñadoras. El trabajo que he creado está inspirado en mi eterno amor por los animales, arte folclórico latinoamericano, juguetes de madera, flora y fauna. El show tomará lugar desde el domingo 24 al martes 26 de enero. En mi cuenta de instagram estoy compartiendo mucho trabajo en progreso en preparación para el show. 


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...