Monday 2 December 2013

New redesigned website






















I invite you to pop over to my website, which has suffered a substantial redesign plus lots of updates about latest projects, exhibitions and very much appreciated publications of my work. There are a few little things that I still would like to include such as the wall art designs which I am planning to add soon.
.............................
Los invito a que se den una vuelta por mi website, la cual ha sufrido un sustancial rediseño más un montón de actualizaciones sobre últimos proyectos, exhibiciones y muy apreciadas publicaciones sobre mi trabajo. Hay todavía algunas cositas que me gustaría agregar tales como los artes de pared los cuales incluiré prontamente.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...