Tuesday 13 December 2011

Gabriela Larios for Wallpapered

Cuentos

Tortuguero

Turtles & Flowers




















































I have some exciting news to share! From now on I will be working with London based company Wallpapered. These are the first three designs that are on sale at http://www.wallpapered.com/mural/gabriela-larios
My daughter Elena has already picked the one she likes the most, the one which I call "Tortuguero"a place where you find looots of turtles!  The first wallpaper called Cuentos (Tales) may be familiar to you as it is a simplification of the Cuentos from my Childhood design, inspired by childhood experiences in El Salvador (see previous posts). Turtles & Flowers is also inspired by childhood memories in my grandmother's garden who loved turtles too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...