Wednesday 30 March 2011

New Profile Picture & Home Page Character



I am back to the blogging world after many weeks of being sick. I was operated last week due to an appendicitis. I am really thankful to my family, husband and friends, who have been so kind and supportive. I am very lucky to have them in my life! Before I was admitted at the hospital I was working on some projects, which I am going to share during the following days. But first of all I am sharing my new profile picture and a new female character that appears on the homepage of my website, to see it live, please visit www.gabrielalarios.com. The roosters and hens are part of a new pattern's collection I have created. I will be posting this work very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...